To J.L. Moreno
PayPal will notify us of your purchase.
1. What is Dream Sociometry?
2. The Origins of Dream Sociometry
3. Dream Group Members and Your Waking Roles
4. Enhancing Dream Recall
5. Recording Your Dreams
6. Purpose of the Dream Sociomatrix
7. The Dream Elements
8. Element Categorization
9. Making Predictions
10. Structure of the Dream Sociomatrix
11. Obtaining Dream Group Member Preferences
12. Agreement in the Sociomatrix
13. Ambivalence in the Dream Sociomatrix
14. Dream Group Member Categories and Attributes
15. Structure of the Dream Sociomatrix Commentary
16. Functions of the Dream Sociomatrix Commentary
17. Overview of Commentary Construction and Creation of the Action Plan
18. The Dream Commentary Question and Elaborations
19. Constructing the Dreamage
20. The Dream Summary Commentary
21. Creating the Waking Commentary
22. The Identification Commentary
23. Designing Your Action Plan
24. The Dream Sociogram Commentary
25. The Dream Group Dynamics Commentary
26. What I am Saying to Myself Is…
27. Some of the Basic Issues Addressed by this Dream Group Are…
28. Evaluating Your Predictions
29. Evaluating the Dream Sociomatrix with Waking Events
My Ongoing Dialogue
Appendix I: Integral Deep Listening Interviewing Instructions
Appendix II: Weekly Sangha Identification Log
Appendix III: Example of a Manipulated Interview
Appendix IV: A Statement of Purpose
Appendix V: How Do I Learn Integral Deep Listening?
Appendix VI: Practitioner Certification in IDL
Appendix VII: About the Author
When you have completed this text you should be able to:
• Construct a Dream Sociomatrix.
• Explain three common barriers to dream recall and what to do about them.
• Create a Dream Yoga Template.
• Be able to explain at least five benefits of creating Dream Sociomatrices.
• Understand the relationship between Dream Sociometry and other forms of self-aspect interviewing used by Dream Yoga, including the Interviewing Instructions.
© 2003 Joseph Dillard
Deep Listening Publishing, Phoenix, Arizona