Toward an Integral Approach to
This text is dedicated to your soul, that through this course of study it will come to be heard and understood, thereby providing it with the opportunity to heal, balance, and transform not only your life, but the lives of countless others.
PayPal will notify us of your purchase.
1. What makes a type of dreamwork transformational?
2. What is transformation?
3. Other characteristics of integral dreamwork
4. What makes a type of dreamwork prepersonal, personal, or transpersonal?
5. What do the different stages of integral dreamwork look like?
6. Identifying approaches to dreamwork: Is it integral?
7. Therapeutic approaches to dreamwork
Appendix I: A Statement of Purpose
Appendix II: How Do I Learn Integral Deep Listening?
Appendix III: Practitioner Certification in Integral Deep Listening
Appendix IV: Integral Deep Listening Interviewing Instructions
Appendix V: Weekly Sangha Identification Log
Appendix VI: About the Author
When you have completed this text you should be able to:
• Differentiate an integral from a non-integral approach to dreamwork.
• Define and describe dreamwork levels, lines, quadrants, states of consciousness and developmental dialectic.
• Understand major distinctions among the perspectives of dreamworker, dreamer, and dream characters.
• Differentiate among the major therapeutic approaches to dreamwork.
© Deep Listening Publishing, Phoenix, AZ 2003