IDL and Meditation
Integral Deep Listening
Dedicated to your non-dual inner teachers who are watching you in a perfect meditative state at this moment.
PayPal will notify us of your purchase.
1. Meditation and Integral Deep Listening: A Powerful Combination!
2. Why Meditate?
3. Meditating Using Integral Deep Listening: A Transpersonal Practice
Wakefulness and Confidence
Aliveness and Compassion
Balance and Wisdom
Detachment and Acceptance
Freedom and Inner Peace
9. Clarity and Witnessing
10. Integral Deep Listening, Meditation, and the Drama Triangle
11. Meditative Consciousness as a Lifestyle
Appendix I: The Thirty-Six Perceptual Stances
Appendix II: Thirty-Six Core Values
Appendix III: A Statement of Purpose
Appendix IV: How Do I Learn Integral Deep Listening?
Appendix V: Practitioner Certification in Integral Deep Listening
Appendix VI: Integral Deep Listening Interviewing Instructions
Appendix VII: Weekly Sangha Identification Log
Appendix VIII: About the Author
• Learn more about the various benefits of meditation in order to increase your motivation to meditate.
• Learn tools to use when you meditate to enhance the quality of your meditation.
• Be able to explain how meditation enhances your practice of Integral Deep Listening as well as your life in general.
• Increase the quantity and quality of your meditation as an aid to your development and your practice of Integral Deep Listening.
• Understand how Integral Deep Listening can contribute to the quality of your meditations and continuous balanced spiritual development.
© Joseph Dillard, 2003
Deep Listening Press, Phoenix, Arizona
(Download this text now)